The latest take-away menu for the Farmer’s Arms is now available here.
The latest take-away menu for the Farmer’s Arms for the period 15-19 April is now available here
The latest take-away menu for the Farmers’ Arms for the period 8-12 April is available here.
A revised version of the support hub document has been sent out. it is available here
The changes are:
- Corrected email addresses for Gail/RDCT and the Farmers Arms;
- Muker Village shop changed opening dates and ordering details;
- Beavers Butchers – added Facebook page for ordering and information, now only delivering on a Thursday;
- Fruit & Veg – orders to Colin by email preferred, and
- New bus timetable – reduced days and most journeys to be booked in advance.
Please also note that doctors’ surgeries and the anchor hub are closed on bank holidays.
Due to changes that their Suppliers have made, Muker shop is having to change its Ordering and Opening Times to correspond. The main change is that Tuesday is now ordering day and the shop will now be closed Sunday. Please see here for the new opening times and here for the grocery details.
Nick and Alison ask people to please adhere to the ordering times, particularly telephone orders between 12-3.00pm on Tuesday. They will endeavour to fulfil all orders as best they can, but they are still experiencing shortages. They thank everyone for their custom.